Friday 19 December 2014

10 (more) things - late December edition

A final set of slides for the year with 10 more things I saw about alcohol and other drugs and which I thought were interesting.

This time including: data on drug deaths as a proportion of all deaths of adults 15 - 43; the use of naloxone by ambulance crews in the East Midlands; substances people said they were dependent on amongst people in police cells in London; seizures of drugs and mobile phones in HMP Durham; victims of criminal exploitation; number of people using residential rehab; cultivation or illegal drugs in Scotland; number of possession and possession with intent to supply offences recorded in Scotland; global narcotic seizures by the Royal Navy; and % changes to the ABV of alcohol between 2011 and 2013.




As always any misinterpretation of the data you spot are down to me (and please do let me know so that I can fix them).

No comments:

Post a Comment